The meeting about European Union Framework Programmes and Horizon 2020 Programme will be held at the Meeting Hall of Çorum Chamber of Commerce and Industry at 02:00 pm on Friday, October 17, 2014 with the collaboration of our University and TÜBİTAK.
Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020) – in addition to the private investment that this money will attract. The new EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation promises more breakthroughs, discoveries and world-firsts by taking great ideas from the lab to the market.
Which institutions can benefit from Horizon 2020?
· Industrial enterprises, SME (Small and Medium Sized Enterprises)
· Universities, Research Institutes, Research Centres, Public Institutions
· Nongovernmental Organizations, International Organizations, Individual Researchers
H2020 Main Areas;
· Scientific Excellence
- Europen Research Council
- New and Developing Technologies
- Mari Curie Activities
- Research Infrastructures
· Industrial Leadership and Rivalry
- Leadership in facilitated and industrial technologies
- Acess to risk capital
- Innovation research programme for SME
· Societal Challenges
- Health, demographic change and wellbeing
- Food security, sustainable agriculture and Bioeconomy
- Secure, clean and efficient energy
- Smart, green and integrated transport
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials
- inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
Please click for the detailed information about the programme.
Please click for the detailed information about the activity.
Please click for the activity programme.
HITIT UNIVERSITY PROJECT COORDINATION UNIT