The registration period of the international students who applied for our university to study and have gained right to register as a result of the placement procedures is istarting. The registration will continue until September 4, 2015 Friday at 17: 00. In substitution for the students who have gained right to register but do not register, Acceptance Letter will be sent to the substitute students’ e-mail addresses as from September 8, 2015 Monday.
The registration procedures will be made in the Head of Student Affairs of Hitit University Rectorate.
Required Documents for Registration
- Original copy of high school diploma and “Certificate of Equivalence” received from T.R. Ministry of Education or T.R. Embassy in students’ countries,
- Original copy of transcript and a certified copy which is translated into Turkish,
- Original copy of Exam Result Document(For the candidates who have taken YÖS or International Exams)
- Official identity card or the presentation of the passport,
- Original copy of Turkish Language Proficiency Certificate Türkçe Dil Yeterlik Belgesinin aslı(If taken),
- 2 passport photograph,
- Bank receipt showing minimum 2000$ as Financial Assurance Amount to continue the education or a formal equivalent assurance document.