2016-2017 Academic Year Fall Term registrations of the students having the right for undergraduate transfer with central placement score will be carried out by Student Affairs Office in Rectorate.
Within the framework of additional article of Regulation on the Rules for Undergraduate Transfer, Double Major, Sub-Branch and Credit Transfer between Institutions, evaluation results, registration dates and required documents of the candidates applied for Undergraduate Transfer with Central Placement Score are as follows.
Please click for the list of students having the right for undergraduate transfer with 2016-2017 Academic Year Fall Term central placement score.
Registration Dates : 07-09 September 2016 at 09:00am-05:00pm
Registration Place : Hitit University Student Affairs Office – ÇORUM
1. Copy of National ID Card,
2. ÖSYS Result Certificate,
3. Student Certificate from Higher Education Institution,
4. 3 photographs,
5. Transcript of Records,
6. Certificate showing that the student has not received disciplinary punishment,
7. Approved course content in the student’s higher education institution,
8. Grade Conversion Table,
9. Certificate showing that the student is in the list of 10% successful students in previous higher education institution,
10. Military Service Document (for male candidates over 29),
11. Student ID Card in previous university
IMPORTANT NOTES ON REGISTRATION
The students are supposed to apply in person for registration.
The photocopy of required documents will not be accepted till showing the original copies.
The candidates who do not register between the determined dates will not have any rights.
Phone : 0364 219 20 60– 0364 219 20 66
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org