Distinguished Academicians of our University,
Applications for the 2017 Academic Incentive Grant will be open between the dates of January 2, 2018 and January 12, 2018 within the framework of Hitit University Academic Incentive Schedule announced before.
Our faculty members are required to apply for the following units;
- Departments affiliated to Rectorate,
- Faculty, School, and Vocational School Departments,
- Institute Department and Art Major
For faculty and staff who will apply:
- YÖKSİS Output: The "Academic Encouragement Application Form" to be obtained from https://yoksis.yok.gov.tr will be signed by the applicant and added to the application file.
- "Academic Incentive Payment Application Form": The application will be signed by the applicant and added to the file.
- "Required Documents": Documents in the form of "Required Documents" for the activities and sub-activities will be added to the Application File with regard to the explanations in the same form.
- "Unit Academic Encouragement Application and Review Commission Assessment Minute": This form will be completed and added to the application file. The proposal will be signed by the "Unit Academic Encouragement Application and Review Commission" after the preliminary examination and approved by the Dean / Director.
For Unit for Academic Incentive Application and Investigation Commissions:
- "Working Principles": The Commission shall examine the application file of each lecturer in accordance with the working principles.
- "Unit Evaluation Table": After the application file is examined, the scores of the instructors from each activity are processed in the table and compared with the YÖKSIS scores in the application file.
- "Missing Table Identified by the Unit Academic Incentive Appraisal Commission Examination": If there are any deficiencies after the application file is examined, the reasons will be explained on the tablature and submitted to the Academic Incentive Arrangement, Inspection and Appeals Commission.
Click to download the Academic Incentive Regulation.