2211 / A General Domestic Doctorate Scholarship Program, 2211 / B Domestic Social Sciences Transition Doctorate Scholarship Program and 2211 / C Domestic Priority Areas Doctoral Scholarship Programs will be applied for the second semester of 2018 from 27 June to 27 July 2018.
Relevant turnover shall be at least a minimum of the following success criteria, which is a scholarship grant from the HEC 100/2000 PhD Scholarship Program, a scholarship obtained from public institutions and organizations, a full-time education in doctoral programs, applicants of the doctoral students who will be accepted.
The success criteria set for the year 2018 are as follows:
- -SCI, SCI-Expanded, published in the magazines scanned by SSCI or AHCI,
- -The publication of the article in the journals scanned in international indexes,
- -ULAKBİM TR Having published scientific articles in the journals in the scope of the index,
- -The fact that it is a verbal statement, presented in scientific meetings and printed in full text,
- -At least one year as of the last day of the application date, the candidate has been involved in a project as a BİDEB scholarship and / or ARDEB project scholarship.
PhD students who can not fulfill the conditions mentioned can apply again in October for the relevant program under the application conditions in the program call text.
Click to access the Program Call Text.