University Ranking by Academic Performance (URAP) Research Laboratory has announced ‘2015-2016 Ranking Results of the Universities in Turkey’
Accordingly, our university has moved into 16th rank rising 10 lines in the ‘General Ranking of the Universities Established After 2000’.
In the ‘General Ranking Between the State Universities’, our university has moved into 62nd rank rising 12 lines.
According to the criteria stated below, the universities can compare themselves with the other universities.
* The Number of Articles
* The Number of Articles Per Teaching Staff
* The Number of References
* The Number of References Per Teaching Staff,
* The Number of Total Scientific Documents
* The Number of Total Scientific Documents Per Teaching Staff
* The Number of Doctorate Students
* The Ratio of Doctorate Students
* The Number of Students Per Teaching Staff
In the General Score Table, our University has moved into 78th rank rising 16 lines compared to the previous year.
As seen from the charts, our University has been rising steadily since 2011 with the supports of all the academic, administrative staff, students and stakeholders.
Except URAP, the below systems evaluate the universities all over the world in different fields:
* ShanghaiJiaoTong Üniversitesi - ARWU (China)
* Webometrics (Spain)
* SCIMAGO (Spain)
* THE Times (England)
* QS (England)
* Leiden Üniversitesi (Holland)
* HEEACT (NTU) (Taiwan)
Please click for detailed information regarding the issue (http://tr.urapcenter.org/2015/index.php).