HİTİTSEM (Continuing Education Research and Application Center) organizes training programs in many fields for students, academic and administrative staff and all the people and stakeholders in Çorum. New training programs are as follows:
Scratch Course for the Kids
SCRATCH education which is a developed visual programming language in order to teach basic algorithms and coding to the kids by MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) which is a leading technology university. Software Training for children in primary school was given in collaboration with Sungurlu Vocational School Computer Technology Department and Hitit University Continuing Education Center (HİTİTSEM). Children took coding training in the computer laboratory of Sungurlu Vocational School. With this experience gained, Lect. Abdullah Bedir KAYA will give this scratch course for the students aged between 9-15. The course will start on 17th August, 2015.
The acquisitions of the Scratch Program
• Learning the logic of coding
• Preparation for the future
• Understanding the problem situation, producing and analyzing the solutions.
• Generating multiple solutions to the problem
• Developing creative scenarios
• Developing an animated cartoon according to the scenario created
• Learning to cooperate
• Learning to write play in basic level
• Learning to think analytically
• Comprehending reason-result relationships
• Learning by enjoying
• Developing the creativeness
Hititsem provides service of Proof Reading according to the spelling and grammar rules for our academicians who write articles, rescript, book, etc. in English. If the academic staff would like to benefit from this service, they can send their related publications to Hititsem e-mail address email@example.com.
English Speaking Class
Hititsem’s traditional programs have drawn considerable interest. The course will continue to organize ‘English Speaking Programs’ free of charge on Wednesday and Saturdays between the hours 18.00-20.00 pm. 3 more English instructors from US citizens will be assigned to give English courses in September.