2015 project call of the Support Programme for Disabled (EDES) has been opened.
EDES 2015 Programme will be performed in Afyon, Bilecik, Burdur, Çanakkale, Çankırı, Çorum, Denizli, Edirne, Giresun, Isparta, Karaman, Kırıkkale, Kırklareli, Kırşehir,Kütahya, Muğla, Nevşehir, Tekirdağ, Uşak and Yalova.
Within the context of EDES, state institutions and organizations, provincial special administrations, municipalities, trade associations and universities can make project applications.
The project proposals will be presented to the related governorship by the institutions and organizations. After the governorships evaluate the project proposals in terms of
- relevance to the aims of EDES,
- relevance to the Project format in EDES Project Proposal Form,
- avoiding similar projects aiming the same target group,
- avoiding the projects presented to and/or supported by another source of finance,
- the needs and priorities of the disabled people in the city,
they send the approved project proposals together with the Project Proposal List to the Ministry with official letter and electronically before the deadline.
The deadline is August 21, 2015.
HİTİT UNIVERSITY PROJECT COORDINATION UNIT